The medical providers and staff of Manatee Cardiovascular Wellness Institute are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (941) 744-1200 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.
You may also find it helpful to use our online patient education library. Use the links below to find definitions and descriptions of terms, procedures, diagnoses, tests, and other information intended to answer some basic questions you may have.
We hope you find the library informative and please don’t hesitate to ask us for more information as you need it.
- Patient Education Library of Conditions & Treatments
- Health Conditions
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- BMI Calculator
- Succeed with Type 2 Diabetes
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Information
Comprehensive Health and Medical Information Sites
- Mayo Clinic (main site)
- Healthfinder – US Department of Health and Human Services
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The American Heart Association
- American Diabetes Association
- Web MD (main site)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- American Stroke Association
HEARTISTRY by Boston Scientific
Check out the new patient education tool from Boston Scientific, “HEARTISTRY – The Art of Caring for your Heart.” This program is an interactive patient education tool which provides information on heart basics, health conditions, tests, medications, procedures, risk factors, and much, much more.
Simply click on the link below to access Heartistry via the Boston Scientific website.